About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, February 08, 2007

as the year of the dog winds down

February 17th will be the last day of the Year of the Dog in Chinese astrology. If you were born in such a year, you are loyal, faithful, honest, discreet, fair-minded, practical, stubborn, temperamental, confident and eccentric.

Next up is year of the Pig, so I look forward to finding some fun museum entries on that. But in the meantime, I note that National Museums Liverpool has a great online exhibit on the Year of the Dog.

They note there are even dogfish swimming in the Aquarium! Though they admit those are actually a type of shark.

No comments: