About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, February 12, 2007

two scots in taormina

Taormina, Italy - that's the deep south. Makes for a warm escape for a couple of Scottish kids.

Particularly if they are covered in hair.

Like Boone and Kenzie, the two Scottish Terriers that star in their own travel website. It's called ScottieTails.com, and I only stumbled upon it yesterday via YouTube, where I enjoyed blonde (wheat-colored actually) miss Kenzie do a video appeal to date Barney, the First Dog.

As it turns out, they're experienced travelers and have gorgeous photo galleries to prove it. I found Rome particularly good, as at least I had been there and could attest to the quality of the pix. They've also been to Prague, Nice, Calais, Berlin, Amsterdam, Torino, Dublin, Madrid, Glasgow, Vegas. . . that's not even a quarter of their journeyings.

They even have a most handy page of helpful pet travel links! Didn't you always wish you could bring your dog with you? Perhaps you can with Boone and Kenzie's help.

Ah, tourists!

No comments: