About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, May 03, 2007

joe

"On this particular Sunday in March, six years ago, I was in the biggest fight of my life."

Joe was a scrappy mongrel who had run out of luck when the editor of zuzu.org found and laboriously rescued him (and I do mean that adjective -- you'll see when you read the story).

Every so often, it's good to hear what an animal can go through without care and responsible love. This is something that happens all too often, and I lose track of it myself among the poems and art. This story has a happy ending. What can I do to make more of those?

Bonus material!! A young zuzu.org writer enthralls us with the tale of


oh and other good young authors too but, come on, that title. It is fiiiine.

No comments: