About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, May 13, 2007

my goodness. junior doesn't look a thing like you

Happy Mother's Day, everyone.

At the risk of sounding like a Pedro Almodovar film (did you see Volver? Why not?) I'd like to take a moment to appreciate those who step in as Mom in circumstances which lead them to nurture creatures of a most different bent than themselves.

So different, in fact, as to be an entirely different species.

The tiger cannot change its stripes. . . but cubs need mommies too.

No comments: