About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, July 23, 2007

a robust vintage with a soupcon of dog hair

I was thinking fondly this morning of my visit to the wine country, and how beautiful the labels of many wines are. Not that one should choose a wine by its label, but sometimes one will.

And if you are in that mood, perhaps wanting to celebrate a beloved beast with a good vintage, perhaps you should shop at Critterwines.com. There you may select Two Dog Vineyard Merlot, Bobcat Zin, or Wren Hop Pinot Noir.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm new to your blog - loved the bat-squirrel. New species maybe? I'm also the webmaster over at www.critterwines.com and I wanted to thank you for the link. It's nice to see our site finding fans among animal lovers.

curator said...

Hi Jessica! What a pleasure to have you stop by! Love your work on critterwines.com, too.