About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, October 28, 2007

are you a good dog?

Are you? Who's a good little puppy?

I took a break yesterday to go back to Portland and do the Pumpkin Patch corn maze, so no post for you -- today, I offer you Liam Kyle's Hard Hitting Questions, in which he grills Laz the dog without mercy.

We discovered Liam Kyle when someone forwarded us the link to his piece "Shoes," which is absolutely hysterical, but not safe for work. This one is. Anyone who's ever loved a dog will recognize deep doggy thought immediately.

No comments: