About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, November 11, 2007

leporidae coolness

"Leporids are the approximately 50 species of rabbits and hares which form the family Leporidae." (Thanks a mill, again, Wikipedia.)

Do you see a new site on my favorites list? Yes you do. Hopscotch is all things cool and bunny, courtesy of D. Elizabeth, who commented here a few posts back. Check out the Bunny of the Week, the post on the Stanford Bunny, the link to 30-Second Bunnies Theater (ooh, so clever).

A motherlode of all things bun. I stand in awe.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Holy haycubes! Thank you so much for your kind words and linkage. Imma sub to you on Bloglines, so's I can keep tabs on any hot bunny tips!