About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

elizabeth can keep me safe in travel!

So I gather from an extensive page I've found on animal symbolism, where the listing for Cat reads as follows:

Cat - feminine energy, mystical power, used to keep the wearer safe in travel, wholeness

They are speaking of a cat amulet or something of course. I must say I normally am wearing a cat thing somewhere when I travel, and my family remarks on my luck in that regard.

Check out some others:
Raccoon - dexterity, disguise
Raven - magic
Robin - growth, renewal
Rooster - courageous, warlike disposition, warmth and life of the Universe

Here they all are!

PS: Hey Museumgoers, I very recently got some not-great news about a family member's health, so do forgive if some of my posts seem a tad "mailed in". Wish us all luck and health. I wish you the same always.

2 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

We're sure that you have some of Elizabeth furrs on you when you travel, if nothing else. :-)

Don't worry about posting. We'll be here when you get back. Go do what you have to do.

ppuurrrrrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Too early here to think, so will just say "Ditto from us."