About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

a ferret

I'm surprised I never took a moment to check out deviantART before. For those of you, like me, who might be quite new to it, deviantART is a large online art community. By the look of it pretty much anybody who so wishes can be a member, and that is terrific, I think. Reminds me of the Last Thursdays Artwalk in the Alberta district of Portland -- art largely by the people, for the people. Boy I miss that energy.

But I digress. What I wanted to point you to today is this vibrant ferret on red, a painting by a member of ~TheFerretClub on deviantArt. And what other ferrets might this club have produced? Go have some fun looking!

No comments: