About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, April 20, 2008

unexpected kitty joy in the city


This is the bus stop shelter roughly across from the Henry Art Gallery, U of Washington campus. We wandered up there today -- in the snow -- to hang out and see some art and read some books. I'd forgotten this charming scene was here, and snapped it with the handy cell cam - that's the curatorial spouse strolling by.

Note to all: I've got computer issues and have to get to some repair source somewhere, so no telling what's up for the next 2 or 3 days. Wish me luck.

No comments: