About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, July 25, 2008

a gallery show of fine dog art for you east coasters!

I'm off to a wedding weekend in the Oregon desert, but can't leave until I report this:

Dog Art Today dropped me a line to say that she and a number of fellow artists are featured in the Just Dogs exhibition at La Motta Fine Art in Hartford, CT. Looks like some good things going up on those walls - congratulations Moira, and to everyone included! And thanks for keeping me in the loop!

1 comment:

Moira said...

Thanks for spreading the word :)