About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, July 31, 2008

seattle animal shelter

This is where Tara and Jon's new kittens were fostered from. I must say the shelter provided them with a lovely folder full of useful info on adopting Robin and Finch. The website too is full of excellent info for the new petparent or the casual pet-loving observer.

If only I had RealPlayer (and if only RealPlayer didn't suck), I could watch their KittyCam and DoggyCam. But I can browse their extensive Dog Lover's Bookshop. Or see what the deal is on being a good miniature goat owner. Lots of things. Why don't you visit?

No comments: