About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

important message to my dear patrons

Dear friends and patrons of the Pet Museum,
For a few days here I won't be in a position to post.
Forgive me for sharing yet more sad news with you, but as you know I have been dealing with the grave illness of a close and beloved young family member. Things have taken a very poor turn indeed, and I do not know what the next week or so holds.

I will come back when I can, though I can't promise my posts will be too snappy for a while.

Care for your beloved ones, and hug those darling pets for me. I'll miss you till I get back. In the meantime, enjoy these lovable photos by photographer Lennette Newell, who among other subjects shoots some great cat and dog pix. (Look under "Portfolios")

Warmest wishes,

Curator

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best....

The Lee County Clowder said...

Sending comforting purrrrrss and hopefull purrrayers for you and your family.

Don't worry about posting, if you're not up to it. We'll be here when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Sending best wishes for you and your loved ones.