About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, August 24, 2008

pedro from porvoo

Porvoo is in Finland. Pedro is a big brown poodle.
Pedro splits his time between training to be a search and rescue dog, and being a sled dog.
Plus he travels. A lot. And he's very socially conscious.

Finnish dogs are cool. See here.

PS: I can't figure out what an SAR dog is. . . Can you?

3 comments:

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl

The Lee County Clowder said...

Our best guess is it is short for S(earch) A(nd) R(escue).

curator said...

Gosh Clowder, I guess I didn't think about that because I thought it would be in Finnish! ;-)