About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

robin and finch take over the world!

(All photos courtesy and copyright Tara McDermott, you best believe.)



First one must wake up. In fact two must wake up.
Then Robin finds ducks that need surveying from his handy human-type post arrangement.

Meanwhile Finchy feasts on feathers.

I dare you to say that 3 times fast.

There's more where this came from! Later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robin and Finch look to be very happy cats! They have their human well trained.

curator said...

I bet you are a happy looking cat too! I was trying to find a pic of you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Whicky, I recall now I did find one. Boy that took some doing too! You are a handsome cat indeed. --curator, publishing way her bedtime

Anonymous said...

It was nice to meet you kitties and your pet humans. I was the gal in Mud Bay with the biker jacket, looking at scratching posts. Have a great night!

Cheers,
Helen