About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, October 13, 2008

labeling

I was so taken with those vintage fruit and vegetable labels from the earlier post that I went looking for some more to show you.

I found LabelCollector.com, which just so happens to have a canine named Cody supervising their shipping department. (Look over to the right of the "About" page. ) And Cody has a big job to do, for as of today's post LabelCollector offered 1307 labels in over 40 categories.

I went looking for "Cat" labels, but that got everything with the word "category," as often happenes. So let's see if I can post a link to the search for "dog" ... No, apparently not, but I promise you if you search likewise you will find many bright doggie images to enjoy. If you're a rabbit type you will enjoy the label above for Up 'n' Atom Carrots (search "Atom:").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting the link to the motherlode of commercial art Curator. My human is terribly pleased.

What a helpful dog Cody is.