About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Saturday, March 21, 2009

"when my cat was sick"

Today I was enjoying a surf through DeviantART, which I find an incredibly rich trove of what people are creating right this minute. I was searching for "cat." And I came to a screeching halt at the evocative work posted by Istanbul's "Fille-de-Rougejin", called When My Cat was Sick.

I knew exactly how she felt. And I loved the work.

Fille-de-Rougejin lists favorites such as Tim Burton, Balzac and Mark Rothko on her profile, which didn't surprise me (her love for Transformers did, though).

Did you go there and it was a tad too black for you? Okay, I'll give you that - here's "sinyx" with Love Cat, and you can hum: We're so wonderfully wonderfully wonderfully Wonderfully pretty!

No comments: