About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, April 27, 2009

the ibmc feeds their feral kitties

I stumbled across this sideways, after surfing through a 2003 article on a woman in Berkeley who tamed feral cats through Buddhist chants. Upon trying to find out more about that, I found a low-key, charming vid in which the Reverend Kusala of the International Buddhist Meditation Center feeds his gang of slowly tamed fellow beings. No chants, just kibble, a little chat, and a good feeling to start your workweek.

No comments: