About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, June 18, 2009

cat poet card!

This past weekend in Nevada City, California -- at a shop named Laloo, just for TMI -- I came across this splendid card by Ganapati Studios. Had to have. Of course. The quote reads, "To a poet, silence is an acceptable response, even a flattering one. -- Colette"

I'd seen Ganapati Studios cards before up here where I live. Turns out they are based in the Wallingford/Fremont area of Seattle. They create their collaged images from their love of antique paper cutouts and decorations, as well as a sure and unafraid sense of color. They do have a few other kitty cards in their mix, as you may see in their card page. An additional joy is their dedication to giving back to the world community, so every time you buy a treat from Ganapati Studios, you support excellent causes.

Isn't that a beautiful little kitty? I wish I could get Elizabeth to wear . . . anything.

No comments: