About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, August 02, 2009

"alone in a crowded room"

Gia L. wrote me to ask that I consider posting her two links on animal hoarding. While it's true, for example, that "One cat just leads to another," as Hemingway said, there truly are cases where a person grows overwhelmed and yet unable to realize that they are not doing the best for the animals.

It's sobering, but important.

Animal Hoarding

and the Animal Hoarding Blog

2 comments:

Everycat said...

Animal hoarding is the saddest thing. Compulsive disorders are some of the hardest to treat and in cases of animal hoarding it's the animals who suffer the most :(

W Wuudler (saddened)

curator said...

I agree. Lonely people and hurting animals - it's pretty sad all round, isn't it?