About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, August 03, 2009

something fun (and squirrelly)

Photo credit Michael McGuire. Hey thanks, man.
It's Monday. Oh, boy is it Monday. I don't know about you but I think I'd like something a little fun today. You too? Why then, check out the squirrel that adopted my friends for a while: see above, the late Emmy Lee Squirrel (RIP) chillaxing on the barbeque sideboard. (Squirrels live about six years, though the urban squirrel tends not to live so long as that thanks mostly to traffic.)
Squirrels also, it seems, were part of a little side project (wink) at Harvard a few years ago. How do you update your benchmark of rodent performance evaluation? Go squirrel fishing.

No comments: