About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

starring elizabeth


I just wanted to share this: Elizabeth being all cute and sassy in the sun. She's a big girl now - but look at those bitty little feet!

5 comments:

Cat with a Garden said...

She's a beauty!

Cliff and Olivia said...

She's very beautiful there in the sun :-)

curator said...

Thanks! I like her too. : )

Quill and Greyson said...

Hi sweet Elizabeth. My Aunt calls those Pin Feeties.

Everycat said...

Fin is on a roll this week with "Pin Feeties" and "cataloons" ;)

Elizabeth you are stunning sitting there improving the sunlight. Tabbies were made for sunlight.

WW