About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, January 25, 2010

vintage photo time

Another Ampersand treasure, this one dating from May 1958. Those beagles must have been playing with all their might to have their tongues hanging out like that!

2 comments:

Cliff and Olivia said...

What a nice photo. Looks like it was taken some time in early spring?

Anonymous said...

Those look like hunting dogs... my father had a pair of beagles (Billy and Bobby) for hunting and I remember hearing the woods echoing with their yelps as they ran after game.