About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, September 19, 2010

change is good

Happy Sunday morning, everyone! This is just a note to friends old and new that it's time for me to try a fresh look for The Pet Museum, and this is the morning to do it. Some of my past posts might look a bit funky in the meantime - Bear with me.

And wish me luck. Or as the Germans say "Had Pig (Schwein gehabt)!"

2 comments:

parlance said...

New look? Good luck! Have a pig!

The Lee County Clowder said...

'Had pig'? And we always thought 'break a leg' was a weird sort of way to say 'good luck'.