About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Saturday, September 18, 2010

stop everything. go meet this otter.

No, I'm serious. Drop everything else you're doing and get yourself over to I am Otter.

There you will find a most engagingly drawn and recounted daily life of a simple otter in a flat in the London suburbs. What do you feed a domestic Brit otter? Otter feed, of course - it comes from the internet and it's salty. Occasionally this otter eats coffee, which it loves dearly. And where do otters come from? In this case, from a box left on the otterkeeper's doorstep. What does an otter do all day? Oh, so many things.

I am Otter. And I am one delighted Curator.

5 comments:

curator said...

Eek! Katnip Lounge, Blogger blipped and removed YOUR comment instead of the spam one next to it! But I am so glad you loved Otter too.

keeper said...

yayayayayayaayay me and teddy are over the moon that you like us !!!
and otter keeper says hi too
lots of love
otter
x

curator said...

Oh Otter! I am so thrilled that you visited and I think you and Otter Keeper are the greatest. Lots of love back -- curator x!

The Lee County Clowder said...

Has the Otter Keeper (or The Curator) read Ring of Bright Water? Our Food Source read it a long time ago, and says "it it has a lot of humor in it", what ever that means.

It is mostly about a guy living some where like Scotland, with a couple otters to keep him company.

keeper said...

yep me and otter keeper LOVE ring of bright water - best book EVER!!
although he won't read the ending to me :(
it is a wonderful book though - his otter had so much personality