About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, December 31, 2010

happy new year! (need a party hat?)

thank you antiqueclipart.com
for this super excellent freaky dog in a kilt
What I started out to do was find a picture of a dog in a party hat. That turned out to be a no, though I came this close to posting a cool "Lord of Misrule" type painting by the guy who did the "Dogs Playing Poker." (Cassius Coolidge, if you ever wanted to know.)
But I found this cute little Caledonian and thought he was a fun way to greet the coming year.
I also found a how-to page on making Dog Party Hats.
But this is all just a lead-up to saying,
Happy New Year my Museum friends!
I'm looking forward to finding more good stuff for you to enjoy in 2011.
Celebrate well and be very happy,
with all our feathered, finned and furred friends!

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

I love his argyle hose!

Happy New Year!

Yr pals, The Katnip Lounge Kitties and MomKat Trish

Quill and Greyson said...

May your new year be filled with joy, health, and riches beyond your imagination!


Purrs and Hugs,


Fin and Mom

A few Good Cats said...

Here's wishing all of you a happy and healthy 2011 with lots of good things, from all of us Good Cats (and our human staff too)!

Elaine Pritchard said...

Great picture..... it reminds me of two 'dog blog' friends of mine - both called Pip!!

Happy 2011.

Me and the Lady Of The House are looking forward to reading more of your blog posts.