About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

vintage photo time: the dogs and their girl, part II

August 1952, say the developer's marks on the back of these two photos.



So it's six years later. She's grown up, and so has that puppy - if this is the same dog, and I think it is. These two snaps show them going on an adventure together. I wonder where this is?

2 comments:

cate said...

Such cool pics! The coastline looks quite rugged and beautiful. I have a stash of vintage photos from my parents - must get them out sometime :)

parlance said...

Oh, lovely find! I'm a short story writer and I must share this with my group of fellow-writers.