About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, April 02, 2012

the pet museum in times square


Argh! I wish this were big enough for you all to see it, but that's my tweet to Purina Cat Chow on why I'm a cat person...up on the billboard in Times Square!
Here's what I said:  "Cats are like pocket tigers...wild, beautiful & free, yet I can tend & love them within the little jungle of my heart & home"
I'm sure it was just up for a few minutes but OMG how thrilling!

5 comments:

A few Good Cats said...

Proclaiming praise for cats is a good thing to broadcast in Times Square!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

It was exciting! We gots up there too. If you click on the upper right hand corner of the photo they sent you, you can biggify it and read it...really!

curator said...

Terri, did you save your picture too? I would love to see it!

parlance said...

Wow! Congratulations on saying something beautiful in a memorable and succinct way.

Loren said...

WOW