About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, June 11, 2012

vintage photo time

thanx ampersand
It's a little soon for Vintage Photo Time, but I got a chance to dig through the bin at Ampersand this weekend.  I found this fellow there and thought he was also wearing a "winter fur" like the kitten in Herford's poem.

2 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

This little kitty looks like Fin at about a year old.

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

I wanna go and spend time looking in the bin an Ampersand! But is over 2,000 miles away. tee-hee!


I think we had that kitchen floor when I was a kid. :)