About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, October 19, 2012

puppy stranded off the coast of kent, rescued by paddleboarder!

Speaking of the "lives and times" of our pets, I really want to share this video I found on Life With Dogs about a puppy having a very bad time and getting his life saved.  Seems a gentleman named Charlie Head was paddleboarding along the coast of Kent when he came across a little clump of rocks far out in the water.  To his horror, he saw a little brown dog stranded there - well, thanks to his headcam, you can see the rest.

Paddleboarder to the rescue!

1 comment:

parlance said...

Oh, that's just wonderful. What I Ioved most was to hear the beautiful way the canoeist spoke to the puppy. Poor little creature. I wonder how he/she got out there?