About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, October 07, 2012

tiger



Tigers are a tad off topic for a Pet Museum, since we can't have them for pets (no matter how much I would love that, in theory - curator).  However, I took advantage of a warm sunny October day to visit the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium and see how their little boy Sumatran tiger was doing.  He was asleep,  and very, very adorable, but the nursery enclosure's glass didn't make for good photos.  I did however get a good look at he whom I believe to be Dad Tiger flopping around and having a relaxed groom session.  Those gorgeous stripes!

No comments: