About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

merry vintage photo time christmas!

thanks again ampersand
No clue about this one, except that it flopped about in a bulk photo bin, waiting to be found by me and offered to all of you, with gratitude and affection.

Merry Christmas, my Museum friends!
Please give your pets a big kiss from me.

4 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

And smoochies back to yours!

Merry Christmas from The Horde at the Katnip Lounge!

A few Good Cats said...

Merry Christmas to all, from all of us Good Cats!

Ann Dziemianowicz said...

Love this! Wishing you a Meowy Christmas! Have been busy at work so have not been getting around lately. And have not been blogging too much either. Mostly I am on FB! But wanted to send you a holiday greeting! xo

parlance said...

And good wishes for a happy Christmas season to you, also!