About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

windy whiskers for cats with jamie shelman

image copyright and by kindest permission of jamie shelman
We've seen wonderful Jamie Shelman before  at the Museum.  Today I'm happy to feature her again.  You see, it's the rainy/windy season up here in the Pacific NW (ahem, , the very rainy/windy season, as distinct from the slightly drier ones), and when I spotted this at Jamie's Etsy shop I remembered just how much fun this season is.  Even the cats like it:  they get to watch the leaves scud about the lawn and the birds make quick strikes between the gusts. That's the kind of energy I see in Jamie's "The Windy Day."  It's probably been a while since you visited her at Etsy; why don't you drop by?

No comments: