About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Sunday, February 02, 2014

the pet museum weighs in on the super bowl

Longtime readers and friends know the Museum is in the greater Seattle area, so yes, we can't help but be excited for our home team the Seahawks. You know what I like best about it?  It's made just about everyone cheerful and friendly.  For now.
There's lots of features around about local pets dolled up in hometown pride - here's one - but I'm going to take us all down to the Seattle Aquarium to meet the intrepid 12th Crustacean and my personal favorite Seahawks fan, Marshawn Pinch.  He'll have his webcam on during the big game.  BeachMode!

No comments: