About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, February 13, 2015

where's alice? asks corelladesign

image copyright and by kindest permission of the artist
Last seen here at the Museum in this post on her gorgeous Black Cat, Donna McKenzie's back with this spring green inquiry:  Where's Alice Green Wallpaper.  If Alice feels anything like I do about now, she's surrendered herself to that tangle of flora in sheer joy that winter's over.  That rabbit does look puzzled, doesn't he?  I particularly like his nose and lips - just a little shading and there's a muzzle ready to pet.  Check out this artist's other work at her Etsy shop, corelladesign.

No comments: