About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

write in cat

Oh boy.  Want to write in a font made out of cats?  Sure you do.  Then get yourself over to the Japanese website Nekofont, where tabby cats Raizo and Mondo will spell out anything you type into the little box. (Almost anything. Special characters such as "&" are a no go. Cats can only do so much.  Plus, you'll need to translate the page to find the font size choice.  This is "small.")
For example, here's the first line of the Edith Sodergran poem, "Luck Cat": ("I have a luck cat in my arms")

No comments: