About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, October 14, 2016

odds and ends for friday


A Friday list:
Somebody tried to set gallerist Sean Kelly's dogs on fire. (He didn't make it though.)
How did I miss this "Illustrated Study of Black Cats" last December?
Sheer delight!  Cats memorialized in bronze, worldwide!
How bad would it have to be to put a cat up as a model for polite behavior?
1920: H.P. Lovecraft writes a typically creepy short story championing cats.

We have a recordbreaking storm coming in here the Pacific NW, so I'll post this now before the power blows.  Stay safe all, and if you're up here with me, get all your tribe inside!

No comments: