About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

thundercat loves his cat

thanks pixabay. (PD).  this is not thundercat's cat tron

Thundercat
(Stephen Bruner, born 1984) is a bass guitarist, singer and producer from L.A. who won my ears and my heart around this time last year with the staggering video for Them Changes.   His new album "Drunk" is out right now.  Among its funk glories, "Drunk" includes "A Fan's Mail (Tron Song Suite II)."
. . . No one watching over me
I do what I want
Everybody wants to be a cat . . .
"Tron" would be Turbo Tron over 9000 baby Jesus Sally, and Thundercat loves him very much.  Here's the link to A Fan's Mail.

No comments: