About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

"my ninth cat keeps calling you and hanging up"

thanks pixabay 
Something lighthearted today:  a random find at McSweeney's Internet Tendency.
"My sixteenth cat lies and lies.  My seventeenth cat keep anonymously commenting 'looks stupid' on YouTube videos of cute babies." 
It goes downhill from there.  "What My Pets Say About Me," by Jeff Alberts.

1 comment:

parlance said...

Brilliant! I love it. I'm going to share it on FB but, more importantly, I'm going to send it to my friend who lives with seven cats. Abyssinians, personality-plus little ladies.