About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, May 10, 2018

cool old cat illustration

from british library flickr (PD)
This cat is serious.  He may be only a piece of decorative embellishment in a 19th century novel* but he is going to do his damned best at it, sir. 

*From p. 115 of "Jardyne's Wife. A Novel, etc." (Etc.? - curator) (London: Trischler and Co., 1891).

2 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW! That is definitely a boss cat if I ever saw one! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

curator said...

Thank you for letting me! It was fun and my first one in YEARS!