About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, September 24, 2018

max at the oregon garden

all photographs by your friendly curator
This past weekend we made a short road trip to the Oregon Garden in Silverton, where 80 acres of themed plantings include a pet-friendly garden.  The star of that garden is "Max," a yellow lab in bronze, created by Portland sculptor Jim Gion.  "Max" serves as a tribute to two Garden supporters, as you see from the plaque:


And here's another view of Max in his domain.


1 comment:

AAA Dog Training, Inc said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!

Puppy training