About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, March 05, 2009

greek kitty postcard



This was the second of the two Greek kitty postcards my friend sent me on her sojourn last year. This morning it fell into the sink while I was washing up breakfast and I thought, Aha - what better for a clammy early March day than a warm sight sent to me last year.

And for humor, perhaps you'll smile when you see Matthias Adolfsson's sketch of a Greek cat from the side and from the front. They would seem to be quite slender. Hopefully, though, healthy.

No comments: