About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

vintage photo time: special friend edition


both copyright and by kindest permission of c. robertson
You may, I hope, have checked out the Museum's page on Smart Cat Furniture (see those two kitties over at the right?).  Well here's proof that the mind behind the designs has many years of cat-lovin' experience.  These photos belong to my good friend C. Robertson, a Portland architect and all-round great person.  That's her up top in a childhood home in Southern Oregon along with a patient kitty friend, and at bottom we see one of the very fine black&white cats in her life chilling in the crib.  (I couldn't resist.)

No comments: