About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, February 13, 2014

more famous pets: guess who had a kitten named "quisp"

I got a little short on post time, but Museum friend Loren K. sent this my way:

Cats and Dogs With Their Famous Humans

In which we get another look at Paul's Martha, who inspired this song; Freddie Mercury's Delilah, who inspired this song; and Elvis's hound dog, but I'm pretty sure you know that one. Frank Sinatra had a dog named Ringo. Winston Churchill's dog is hilarious.  Now go find Quisp - and a bunch of others!

Late breaking bonus of extreme fabulousness:  Ginger momcat takes on baby hedgehogs. Squeal!


No comments: