About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, February 14, 2014

happy valentine's day!

courtesy vintageimages.org. (PD)
If you've a pet for Valentine,
A kiss for him, and love for her,
And know you all are in the heart
Of one particular Curator. 


Happy Valentine's Day, dear Museum friends!

2 comments:

ruckustheeskie said...

Oh so perfect holiday surprise! Also if you are interested, I have Thoughtless Thursday and Sepia Saturdays if you want to share your blog posts to the rest of my crew! Let me know if you have questions about them!

curator said...

Oo! Ruckus Eskie, that sounds so delightful! Where can I learn more?