About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Thursday, August 14, 2014

"if you could say one thing to your pet that they would understand..."

. . . what would it be?  The question was recently posed on Reddit's "Pets" subreddit, and though you'll have guessed a lot of them, some of them are funnier, sweeter, and more overall entertaining (and sweary, so don't say I didn't warn you).
"Please stop eating stuff before you have assessed what it is."
"I miss you..."
"To my geckos: please don't poop on me."

Excellent.  Have a read.  What would you tell yours?

1 comment:

Undine said...

My cats already understand every word I say to them.

They just don't give a hoot.