About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, May 01, 2015

friday various and sundry

Did you know it was Kentucky Derby weekend?   I didn't, but one of my favorite blogs did:  Strange Company has a horse-enriched Weekend Link Dump for just that reason.  Most of this week's links are not pet related, but a few are - and brilliant finds, I might add:
- Toodles, the Vintage Photo Time find of all time.  I am so envious.
- Regency-era horse terminology: it's a good weekend to know your horses.
- The Order of the Pug!
You really should go back and check out earlier Friday Link Dumps at Strange Company, too.  Lots more rare and strange links about pets and every random thing else to enjoy.

1 comment:

Undine said...

Thanks for the shout-out!

And personally, I just love Toodles.