About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Friday, December 29, 2006

cheese wheels and the devil

Or the story of how Coco the Chihuahua happily sold her soul for what sounds like a BabyBel cheese.

"I am a bit fat, and shes got me on a diet. I weigh 9 pounds. Whats the big flippen deal? I like to eat and I have strong leg muscles to support my girth. Shes no Kate Moss herself. "

Beelzebub is going to have his hands full with this one. And probably every single pup who checks in at Bad Dog Chronicles. Click the Stories link to see the evil. Well, I take that back: sometimes you get a sad doggie writing in to report that he lost his mom, or a human being staying in original species character to wish they could have their bad dog again.

Bad dog or good, you can't help but love them.

No comments: