Emanuela in Italy is one. Even if you don't read Italian - and I don't much, yet - you may easily see her love for her stripy pets at her website. If you'd like to try a translation, go to Babel Fish, and plug in the website's address and your languages to and from.
I'm not saying you'll get seamless prose, but you'll learn the following:
- Skunks are timid; when you bring yours home it helps if they have a softly blanketed place to hide.
- Skunks hold grudges, sort of. (See "I and mine moffetta".)
- Skunks dig kittens. They like cats too, but the cats aren't keen.
- They suffer from lack of soccer. But I think that's just a lousy translation.
- Skunks really are cute and so are your friends when they hold skunks (Foto).
- They like to play hide 'n' seek with you.
How cool is it to read about a European pet skunk? Hooray for Emanuela!