About Me

My photo
Washington, United States
loves: you win if you guessed "pets" and "museums". Also books, art history, travel, British punk, Korean kimchi, bindis, martinis, and other things TBD. I will always make it very clear if a post is sponsored in any way. Drop me a line at thepetmuseum AT gmail.com !

Monday, February 26, 2007

i'm confused. plus, a cat in a knit squid hat

As a curator-type human interface, I am supposed to present manifestations of the companion animal in human civilization. I am further supposed to do this with some kind of salient point attached.

Key word: supposed.

And then I met Poor Mojo's Squid* while he had taken yarney knitted form and was ingesting a cat. The who to the what now? Exactly.

I think my point is, whatever it is cats make it extra funny. And yet again, tech type = cat accessory.

And you get instructions on knitting a squid hat.

*Meet him** right here.
**He has an entire cyberreality going on as best I can make out. He seems to like pirates. And he hasn't got an ass.

No comments: